Tuesday, October 27, 2015

NAGAREBOSHI

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


When I look up at the sky
The stars, see, are sparkling
Each giving off its own light
Like the people on this planet
Yeah, so I, too
Want to shine particularly bright
I close my eyes and make a vow in my heart
And entrust my dreams to that shooting star

I'm in my usual park
I can see the night scenery
On the slide
That's been my special seat for years
Whenever I'm worried about something, I come here
Just like then, I'm on my way to my dreams
But unable to fulfil them
"Maybe this is the end of the line"
There are days when I say weak things like that
But every time, I remember
That starry sky where I looked for a shooting star
The wish I made when I was little
Hasn't changed even now

Hiding out in the schoolyard at night with my mates
We climbed the chain-link fence
The field seemed to have a different face than during the day
We headed for our sea called the pool
We didn't have swimming trunks, so we were all stark naked
Someone jumped in with a strange yell
The splash echoed through the night
"After him!" Everyone else piled in
We floated gently, looking up at the sky
Looked at the stars in front of us, and talked about heaps of dreams
And looked for that shooting star

Looking up at the sky, there are countless stars
The same number now that there was years ago
My dreams are endless and crazy
Incredibly bright, like that star

Hey! If you keep hanging your head like that
You won't even be able to see the things you can see
Look up at the sky, keep your head up!!
Hey! "What do you think of the sky you see?"
Someday, like that shining star…
I wanna shine

********

p/s: This is a song by Home Made Kazoku




No comments:

Post a Comment

jangan lupa komen~ ^^