Tuesday, November 12, 2013

OUCH, IT HURTS

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I should have expected this kind of thing will happen! The truth is I already expected that thing will happen if I insist to do it. Arghh, I should stick with my plan but I end up break the rule. Don't give up on it because that is the best thing I MUST do concerning my condition right now. I know myself better than anyone. What a mistake!!!! I hate that! I am totally disappointed with myself. No one will help you, Alyani, trust me. This thing only make the thing worse. I end up hating all of them. It is just a matter of time. Why you no refrain yourself!!! Why I let the same things keep on repeating if I know the ending will be the same? There is no use to change it. I have dealt with this matter for thousands of times. i should know the consequences. Whyyyyyy??? 

Can I go back at that particular moment, so that I can change all the things that I am fully regretted now, pleaseee. T_T


Indeed, no need to please anyone. Work hard and strive to please Allah instead. 
p/s: Sometimes, humans are really suck and causes unnecessary suffering to other people which make me thinks that loneliness is better than bad company. Oh well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd p/s: Alhamdulillah, just got my exam result last week. The moment I saw it, rasa macam terus nak buat sujud syukur. All praises are due to Allah. Need to do better than this next time. Yosh~!!!
post signature


2 comments:

  1. Ha!! Gratz for the flying color result! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erk takde la flying color sangat pun, wuu, but anyway thanks! :))

      Delete

jangan lupa komen~ ^^