Thursday, June 27, 2013

TOO LATE ALREADY?

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

That young boy which I always see him under that big-green-leafy tree. Reading a book which me myself doesn't know what kind of book is that. He seems so interesting to me. Looks like there is a kind of attraction that pull me to know more about that boy. The way he acts, the way he spends his time, the way he laughing while reading, the way his expression changing as he keeps on reading the book, caught my eyes on him.

There is a feeling in me revolting to approach that boy. Indeed, the feeling becomes more strong day by day. Sometimes when it is raining, the sorrowful felling visits me as I can't see that boy under the big-green-leafy tree. So sad. Indeed.

But, the rainbow appears after the rain cover my sadness. Nature is so tranquil~


I realize, my disability to walk limiting my intention to know that boy. What can I do is just keep on hoping for my body back to normal even though it seems impossible to happen. Build high trust on something can hurt someone so badly. Yet, it is the only thing I can do.

Now I know the feeling of gratitude when I lost something that I owned before. And now... even that boy seems so interesting to me which I think it would never happen if I'm not in this state.


Eh, ada kerusi ke bawak pokok ni?
[credit]
p/s: Always appreciate what you have. There is always someone out there who wishes that, had what you have.

2nd p/s: Post random di malam hari. LOL. Eh eh, minggu depan dah nak dapat 
result weyh. Cuak. Waaaaaa. T_T
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

jangan lupa komen~ ^^