Wednesday, May 11, 2011

UPU RESULT

-in the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful-
assalamualaikum~

6th May 2011 : the UPU result has been announced already.



ME? 






Alhamdulillah, i got the offer from the IIUM ( International Islamic University of Malaysia) to further studies in Biological Science. However, i'm lit bit disappointed because it is not my first choice otherwise it is my second choice. Whatsoever, I still thankful because the course is still related with 'BIO'. HAHA -.-''






And I also got the offer from MATRICULATION which is at Gopeng, Perak. And it is my second choice too. ^^''


I've already made my final decision which is to study in UIA laa. That is my 'dream university' since I knew that, at there we can learn Arabic. Ya, I'm indeed  interested to learn Arabic since I'm Form 4! It's never late to learn something right? I admit that, I hate to learn Arabic when I in PRIMARY SCHOOL. It is the subject that I hate most. Reminiscing about my past, my Arabic result in PSRA was 40++ only! T__T


THE PAST SHOULD GIVE US HOPE~


*Bak kata saudara Shirou. Hehe.


Although I'm happy about these, but at the same time I feel sorry for my BEST FRIENDS. I know their feeling when what we expect for does not become reality. Sorry because I cannot help you to achieve in what do you want for. What I can do is to pray for your success. So, don't be upset. Everyone has their own rezqi. Thus, don't lose hope and always work hard to achieve your goal! 

ALLAH GIVES WHAT WE NEED NOT WHAT WE WANT


I'm glad to have such friends. Gila2 punya orang. 






Actually, I'm not ready to separate with my family. Argh, i'm gonna miss them. =') Now, I knew what my brother's feelings when he had to go to hostel. At that time, I still remember that, he cried when we have to separate to back home. =P


Now, it is my turn. ^_^''


p/s : dekat UIA ada test bahasa Arab. Err, i'm not ready to seat for the test yet. HUHU


p/s/s : MARA interview result is on 16th May. dupdapdupdapdupdap =__=''


If anyone travels on a road in search of knowledge, Allah will cause him to travel on one of the roads of Paradise. The angels will lower their wings in their great pleasure with one who seeks knowledge, the inhabitants of the heavens and the Earth and the fish in the deep waters will ask forgiveness for the learned man. The superiority of the learned man over the devout is like that of the moon, on the night when it is full, over the rest of the stars. The learned are the heirs of the Prophets, and the Prophets leave neither dinar nor dirham (money), leaving only knowledge, and he who takes it takes an abundant portion.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for the Mara result
    hope u'll make it
    but IIUM is a good choice though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tengs! Amin..

    Yup. thats rite..~ ^^,

    ReplyDelete

jangan lupa komen~ ^^