Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CURRENT ISSUE

assalamualaikum ya akhi, ya ukhti~

I recommend all of you to read this post. It is really touching and sad story. This post will show YOU what is happening NOW. If YOU are still not aware about this issue, at least YOU can read this post and pray for THEIR happiness and freedom!
teremo lah pula 

A dialogue between Palestine, Egypt and Israel
by Fared Isa (from ILuvIslam)

Palestine : Why did you do this to us?

Egypt : Do what?

Palestine : Stop pretending. You know what I mean.

Egypt : No, I don’t!

Palestine : Fine, let me tell you silly, about the tunnel, why did you block the tunnel?

Egypt : Oh, about that. Sorry, I strongly think that’s my territory, so I have the right to do whatever I want. Furthermore, I just want to stop you from smuggling.

Palestine : Yes I know that’s your territory. But you knew how Israel blocked our supplies for foods, oils and all necessities from coming in, and if not because of the tunnel, we will already die because of hunger. Now you want to block the tunnel. How could you do this to us? We are brothers! Please don’t forget that this world does not belong to us, it belongs to Allah The Almighty! He is just lending it to us!


Egypt : errr… (feeling guilty)...

Then comes Israel.

Israel : What’s the problem here?

Palestine : Go away! It’s none of your business!

Israel : It’s my business because you are bullying my friend here! O my friend Egypt, tell me, what’s the problem?


Egypt : emm… (looking down then whispering)... Palestine is mad at me because I blocked the tunnel.

Israel : Oh about that. Then why are you afraid? You don’t have to be afraid, I’m here. I will always protect you, Egypt.


Egypt : (silence, feeling ashamed)


Palestine : Egypt, please, we are Muslims, I know you are under pressure from Israel, and I know that you know who’s the real bully here. It’s not me, it’s Israel!

Israel : Hey watch your mouth Palestine!


Palestine : What?! What are you going to do Israel?! What else that could be worse than what you had done to us on the ‘Nakba’! On 15 May 1948! Don’t you ever dare to forget that date Israel! You came to our land, you established the living of Jews, Zionist acted cruelly and dispelled more than 800 000 Palestinian from our very own country! Not enough with that, you destroyed 478 villages among 580!

Egypt’s face dropped down. He felt so ashamed and guilty. When Israel saw that, he panicked. His face became red as he went mad. Then he immediately punched Palestine in the face and Palestine fell to the ground.

Israel : See, I warned you!


Palestine : Why! That’s all that you can do! Do you really think by punching me in my face, it will make me scared? Not a chance Israel! Not a chance! Like I said Israel, you have done worse to us. Don’t you forget that Israel!

(Israel became more panicked. He didn’t know what else that might come from Palestine’s mouth, and he is afraid it will affect his relation with Egypt. )

While Palestine got back to his feet and wiped the blood from his lips, he continued.

Palestine : Do you remember 9 April 1948 Israel? The chaos that you had done at Deir Yassin. DO YOU REMEMBER?! You came to Deir Yassin with your army and without sympathy you started to burn the village! You burned down our house Israel! Not enough with that, while the house was burning, you waited outside of the house, and when people were running out of their house to save themselves from the fire, you shot them at the head! At their head Israel! Without any sympathy! You shot women, old people and kids! The people that you shot without any sympathy. My parents, my children, my wife, my brothers, my sisters, they were all my family Israel!

(At this moment, tears started to run down on the cheek of Palestine, he could not bear it anymore, he felt so sad remembering what Zionist had done to Palestinians.)

Palestine: Why did you that Israel? Why did you have to act so cruel Israel? Why did you have to shoot the kids while they were trying to save themselves from their burning house? They were scared Israel. They just wanted to save themselves. But you killed them all. What have they done to you that made you do that? They did nothing wrong Israel. They were just children. Where’s your humanity Israel? (Palestine sobbing...)


Egypt started to cry.

Israel panicked then suddenly he shouted at Palestine.

Israel: Hey shut your mouth Palestine! That’s enough!

Without care of Israel, Palestine continues to sob.

Palestine: My brother Egypt, please, look me in the eyes and tell me that I was wrong. He (while pointing his finger at Israel) is an animal, worse than animals! Have you forget that hundreds of heavily-armed Jews massacred a little village near Baitul-Maqdis (Jerusalem) of 200 Arabs. They raped the women and children, and then crushed their heads with rocks until the brain blew out.

(Egypt fall to his knees, he could not barely stand anymore, he felt so weak.)

Israel was surprised. He then hit Palestine in the face again. This time harder. Palestine falls to the ground. Without waiting, Israel then kicked Palestine in the face, again and again. Israel acted like a crazy man who is losing his mind. Palestine was groaning in pain.

Egypt: STOP IT ISRAEL! Please stop! (Crying and pleading Israel to stop, he could not bear looking at Palestine being hit like that)


But Israel will never stop. He hated Palestine so much. He kept on kicking Palestine. Egypt then felt like something was wrong when he saw Israel picked up a big stone near him.

Egypt : NO, NO ISRAEL…PLEASE DON’T… PLEASE… NOO!!!


It was too late; Israel hit Palestine’s face as hard as he could with the stone. Blood burst out all over his face. Israel then became panicked and fled from the scene.
.......... (Silence)..........

Egypt was surprised by the scene that he just saw. Egypt then immediately ran to Palestine and held Palestine’s head. His face was covered with blood. He was still breathing, but so weak. Palestine was dying.

Egypt (while crying): Palestine, wake up Palestine, please my dear brother, wake up, and please don’t die. Don’t leave me.


With little strength left, Palestine softly spoke to Egypt’s ear...

''Don’t cry my brother. Don’t cry, be strong. Israel can kill me, but he can never kill my spirit. He can kill my whole country, but he can never kill the passion of Muslims around the world. By God wills, Islam will rise someday. But before that, we need to unite my brother. You, me and all our brothers of Islam around the world should unite as one. We should stop fighting among us. We should stop depending on Israel and America. We Muslim, should embrace as one, and love each other as a family for the sake of our beloved religion, Islam. And when that time come, Islam will rise as high as ever. Trust in ourselves that we can and we will win. Remember, Allah will always be on our side. We can bring change to the world. Islam will rise an rule the world someday. InsyaAllah. "

Egypt : I will, my brother, InsyaAllah, I will remember all your words.



p/s : T___T

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

jangan lupa komen~ ^^